Friday 29 May 2009

been a while since i updated and im very sorry xxx dont know what to say really james is sitting very well now which is great but as good news goes thats where it ends x

he is not himself and hasnt been for sometime or maybe he is himself and i just cant accept the new james ?

he has been in our bed every night now and spends a lot of the night sobbing uncontrolably on and off through the night x we believe this to be seizures which is heartbreaking this means my boy is now seizing 24/7 which i am so struggling to come to terms with seeing my little boy suffer like that all the time is horrible and i wanna make it stop but i cant and it tears me up it really does xx

also my baby boy is now 4 can u believe it he is getting so old lol but still gorgeous and still the occasional smile which i love to see it truly melts my heart when he smiles x

No comments:

Post a Comment